Monday, January 5, 2009

DEDY

I'm so happy, Dedy will come back in 2 days !!! I can't wait anymore, I feel like the time stopped. She is in holiday at my parents home, since 1st December. Even we spoke with them every day, I'm sure she'll have a lot of stories to tell us, especially about Christmas and Silvester. I can't wait to see all the pictures taken at home, together with my parents and the new house. Last year my parents started to build a huge house, last time I saw it,was in August for my brother's wedding. I was very surprised and super content about it, and it was not finished. So, I can imagine now, after 5 months of hard work, how it looks like. I'm sure it is gorgeous!

I'm dreaming about the time when all of us will be home!
My father dream, is that all of us are at home, before Christmas, for cleaning :) He will be very pleased to sit down with my mother and look to us how we are cleaning, at least only the windows ( 14bedrooms!) :) He is very funy :) He just wants to get all his family together, and then he'll not let us to move one finger. Even in the kitchen, we are not allowed, because is my mother's teritory :) Actually, I have nothing against, I know my mother very well and anyway My Lovely is in charge with this matter :D

I hope in August I finally can go back home ! I hope, I hoope I hooope!
I miss them all so much !

2 comments:

Em said...

it sounds amazing and hopefully you will see all of them very soon :)

sea life said...

I hope when I'll go home in Aug, my brother with his Lovely, will be also there!