Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 Weeks to go !!!

Finally we had time yesterday to change the date of my flight. I'm so excited, on 7th of August I'll fly back home for 1 month. It will be a busy and beautiful holiday :)
My dear little brother will get married. It'll be a really fancy and elegant wedding !!! 5stars hotel, a same place where I got married, just that my wedding was smaller compared to his. I can't wait anymore. It's a big pity because My Lovely can not attend the wedding, being very busy with the opening of the business. All the family will miss him, specially our princess and me.
I don't feel like going to work anymore........... spend all the left time with my lovely.....but I know this can't be possible because of his full program. Anyway, we are very good in appreciating the time spent together, we enjoy ourself and are happy for every minute:
Quality is more important than Quantity :)
20 min. more and I'm out from the office; 1 more working day is gone;I don't like what I'm doing now;I worked almost 10 years on the cruise ships(Restaurant Manager) so I'm used to be active, not sitting in front of pc, it's really boring............
na ya, when I'll come back from holiday I'll see what I'll do next.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have so much in common -- my brother will get married next month too, then we'll fly out of Dubai because of that for a month..then my hubby won't be attending the wedding...

sea life said...

What a pity! So, you understand very well what I'm feeling.
Anyway, I'm sure we'll survive and we'll have fun(which is a "must").
Congratulation and all the best for your brother!!!